The Harford County Photography Group is proud to present our 2nd Annual Photography Contest!
The judging and presentation of awards will take place on Tuesday, November 09th, 2021 at
Greene Turtle 1113 Beards Hill Road · Aberdeen, MD
The contest will be judged by veteran photographer Denise Silva.
The deadline for submissions is November 1st, 2021.
This year’s categories:
1) Favorite Maryland Locations
All images must be family friendly.
1st, 2nd, and 3rd, Place will be chosen for each category.
1st Place: $100.00
2nd Place: $75.00
3rd Place: $50.00
Honorable Mention (1 per category): Gold Membership to HCPG for 2022.
Only photographs taken in 2021 will be eligible for the contest. Please read the following rules before submitting your images:
1. You may submit up to THREE images that were taken after the date listed above that fit the theme as described above in the Meetup Details.
2. You need to send me your images in JPG or PNG format, and the longest dimension for the image you submit should be 1024 pixels long. So a vertical photo will be 1024 tall by whatever the length comes out to be, and a horizontal photo will be 1024 wide by however tall the height comes out to be. Please send your images with a resolution of 72 pixels per inch, and save in the sRGB color space. Your entries must be sent to me no later than 11:59 pm on the deadline date listed above.
3. The file name of the image needs to be the title of the image (underscore) and your first and last name. As an example, if the title of an image I submit is called thermometer, the image file name would be theoldautomobile_robertmoore.jpg Please, DO NOT include borders or watermarks on the digital images you submit for critique.
4. Email your entries to HCPGLeadership@gmail.com with the three words “NOVEMBER CONTEST ENTRIES” in the subject line.