The Harford County Photography Group is pleased to announce its 1st annual Photography Contest, judged by the one and only Mr. David Blecman!
Eligible photo(s) must have been taken between March 1 and November 1, 2020.
Subjects (open to interpretation):
1. Masks – Open to interpretation
2. Humanity – the good, the bad or ugly
1. 1st place which will receive $100;
2. 2nd place which will receive $75
3. 3rd place which will receive $50
3 Honorable mentions which will include an HCPG Gold pre-paid membership for 2021.
You may submit a maximum of three entries in the above categories. Photos must have been taken within the period of March 1 and November 1, 2020. The photos must be sized with a resolution of 72 pixels per inch and saved in the sRGB color space.